Monday, May 3, 2010

My Dad's Wedding!

As promised, here are some pictures from my dad's wedding! I am hoping to get more pictures later since all the ones I took are on Chris's camera. It was such an awesome experience to be there for the wedding, and it made me feel good to see my dad so happy. :) He couldn't stop smiling. Amber and I had to tease him about being nervous beforehand too. How many girls get that opportunity?



The wedding ceremony


Here is my dad and Chris with my four new step-brothers: Bobby, Zac, Grady, and Trenton.


Nana, Grandpa, Dad, and Chris


Me showing off the card that Amber and I made for the newlyweds.


And of course we couldn't pass up the opportunity to take pictures of ourselves . . . being goofy.





1 comment:

  1. It looks like fun, and you're dad seems so happy! We ran into him at Wal-Mart the week before his wedding and he seemed ecstatic! It was too cute.

    ReplyDelete