Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Tribute to Good Friends

Like I've said before, my D.C. experience just wouldn't have been the same without all my friends. The parting of ways has now begun. It's hard to say goodbye to these people, not knowing whether or not I will ever see them again. Most are headed back to Provo, while others are staying here. Jon has gone back to Colorado, and I will be in Idaho in less than a week. Thank goodness for modern-day technology which allows us to keep in touch so easily.

I just want to say thanks to them all. I will miss them. I will miss our movie nights and Sunday potluck dinners and random escapades. This one's for you guys . . .


Movie night at Laura's.




Our hard-earned cash (not really).


David and Lily.





Hot dog roast at David's.


Laura Jayne (Princess Shuffles)



The camera wasn't supposed to be zoomed in, oops.


More cupcake fun!


Me and the boys :)


Baltimore




Sunday Potluck

It's Ben Sellers!





Temple trip

No comments:

Post a Comment