Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 3: Bike Ride on the Marina


Does anyone remember this post? Well, after church on Sunday, I got to take Tom there, to one of my favorite places I've ever been. And it was even better to be able to share it with my best friend.


They used to manufacture ships here during WWII.



me being a dork
 We thought it would be funny because the plant looked so much like hair, but it turned out to be a bad idea; I got little "plant hairs" all over my clothes and in my hair. It was a mess!

cool prehistoric-looking plant

boat house


  


In Brisbane, almost all of the fire hydrants are painted in some creative way. It's fun to spot them as you're going through town. On the way back from our bike ride, Tom and I stopped to take pictures of some of them.





1 comment:

  1. Yay! Keep 'em coming! I'm so glad you had so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete